Genres we are currently looking for:
- Unique Hip Hop Beats (No samples)
- Unique Rap Beats (No samples)
- Experimental Beats
- Lo-fi Beats
- Unique Dubstep
- Chill Trap
- Intense Pop Beats
- Cinematic/Epic Beats
- Weird Sh*t
- If you don’t know what genre it should be in, we DO want to hear it. Please send.
Do not send us:
- Generic stuff
- Anything with non-royalty free samples (no exceptions!)
- Trap beats that use “that” snare. That damn snare (you know the one I’m talking about, don’t even try it). Ok, that’s a little harsh, but if the beat is really unique, then send it (or, you know, pick a better snare sound)
- Dubstep beats with that “other” snare. It’s just as bad overused as the trap snare. If you use it, the beat better be insane
- Beats with names like, “Beat 13” or “Trap Beat.” If it doesn’t evoke some kind of thoughtful name or emotion, keep it. Don’t wanna hear it.
- Soundcloud link (downloadable), 192kbps mp3 (tagged only)
- Short bio on yourself
- If interested, we will reply with further information/requests to complete fit assessment
- If we are not interested, we will likely reply with a denial. This does not mean we hate you. If you want feedback, you are welcome to ask. Just don’t get pissy if you don’t agree.
- If we question if a submission has uncleared samples, we may ask you for details or deny the submission entirely
- A denial does not mean you cannot submit again. We are looking for several different types of deals and content arrangement. You never know, one song could be all you need.